Promoting Your Business
Raising your business profile
BID Leamington offers promotional support to individual businesses, sectors and streets through specific profile highlights, through offers books, town guides, and involvement in trails, promotional activities or listed on our website. Our social media has a following of 25,000 and our Royal Leamington Spa website receives over 40,000 visits per month.
We develop a number of different campaigns throughout the year and all businesses are encouraged to get involved in these. Please make sure you are receiving our emails as this is how we invite you to get involved.
Are You Listed? (on our website)
Please check your business profile and listing on the royal-leamington-spa.co.uk website is up to date and populated with beautiful images.
To upload new images, please click here: https://bidleamington.com/member-photo-form/
Password: leamington (lowercase).
Please get in touch if you would like us to arrange for some bespoke business photography.
How you can get involved
We aim to showcase as many of our member businesses as possible in different ways throughout the year. You can also help us by emailing us content which we will post on your behalf. Please take a look at some ideas to get more involved below – and see our ‘Creative Campaigns’ tab for more examples.
- Email or tag us in your social media messages, so we can share your information on our platforms: twitter, facebook, instagram and Linkedin.
- Taste Leamington has dedicated social media accounts and delivers bespoke promotions to drive activity to hospitality businesses.
- Love Leamington is launched each February to promote Valentine’s Day. As part of this we have delivered Random Acts of Kindness, give out Love Leam goodie bags and our angels have given out gifts from local businesses
- The Little Book of Offers is widely circulated in the town and produced twice a year. This includes offers from local businesses. Offers can also be uploaded to our websites by emailing us.
- Town Guides including ‘Art in the Spa’ and ‘Taste Leamington’ list all local businesses and are regularly updated. These are printed and widely distributed at events, in local hotels, the shopping centre, and via the Visitor Information Centre.
- We devise many sector-specific promotions for weddings, independent businesses, Small Business Saturday and find creative ways to showcase local stories or the people behind them! Examples are producing videos for International Women’s Day showcasing female business owners, to our Taste Leamington video showcase, both of which are featured on the town’s you tube channel.
- Get involved in one of our popular Town Trails often involving over 50 businesses. These include the Hallowe’en Pumpkin Path, Easter Egg Hunt, history walks, Bepuzzled treasure trails, and encourage people to discover your business and explore different areas of town.
Projects from BID Leamington
The BID team is here to keep you posted with all things that we’ve been doing. Below are some of the projects that we’ve recently been working on. If you have a project that you would like help delivering please contact us.
We regularly produce video content for our ‘you tube’ channel and for social media reels and content. We always endeavour to showcase as many local businesses as possible, so please look out for our emails inviting you to get involved.
Taste Leamington 2022
This ‘Places to Eat’ showreel was produced in Spring 2022 as part of our ‘Spring into Leamington’ campaign. It features 13 venues and was posted on our websites and online. Our thanks to Eat with Ellen for hosting.
Christmas Gift Ideas 2021
A little showreel featuring some fabulous gifts that can be found in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa town centre. It features 5 local businesses and was posted on our websites and online, and shared across Warwickshire. Our thanks to presenter Kirsty Leahy for hosting.