Managing Antisocial Behaviour
Safe and Secure
Reducing anti-social activity and crime impacts positively on visitors and businesses. Partnerships are essential for successful delivery of these initiatives and we are pleased to partner with Warwickshire Retail Crime Initiative and Pubwatch, Warwickshire Police and actively support the Retail Radio Scheme.
We also monitor antisocial behaviour and crime statistics which led us to introduce an initiative “Meaningful Change” supporting local charities to assist vulnerable people.
We support and promote the following organisations, groups and causes to ensure our town centre remains safe and well managed.
- Meaningful Change – developed by BID Leamington, this has raised over £10,000 for local charities to support vulnerable local people, via our contactless donation points across the town.
- Purple Flag – Leamington Spa proudly achieved this prestigious night-time quality mark recognising the town as a safe and enjoyable place for an evening out.
- Attend Safer Neighbourhood Forum meetings to report on local activity and agree crime reduction priorities and initiatives in partnership with the Warwickshire Police Leamington Town Centre team.
- Support the Warwickshire Retail Crime Initiative (WRCI) and the Retail Radio Scheme to strengthen business communications, and reduce crime and shoplifting. Please contact us if you would like more details on membership. This includes access to a retail radio and DISC reporting and data management.
- Pub Watch Leamington – we meet regularly to agree priorities and actions for this sector.
- Advocate for our town’s excellent CCTV services and where possible, support the excellent work of the Leamington Street Pastors.
Please select the links to learn more or get in touch with us.
Projects from BID Leamington
The BID team is here to keep you posted with all things that we’ve been doing. Below are some of the projects that we’ve recently been working on. If you have a project that you would like help delivering please contact us.