An Engaged & Supported Business Community
Businesses face a complex range of challenges. They must respond to a changing economic, technical and political climate. New and growing businesses have unique needs while others need support in areas such as HR, recruitment, marketing, planning, cost-savings, waste management and more. Therefore, knowledge and partnership working is key to helping local businesses flourish and ensuring the town centre thrives. We will continue to supply expertise, influence and partnerships to ensure a wide range of supporting services are available.
Please explore this section to learn about our business support services.
If there are any local issues that are affecting your business or you have ideas about how we can support your organisation, please contact us.
How BID Leamington supports your business:
- Organises training courses
- Provides information and access to business cost saving initiatives
- Provides a range of tools to motivate, inspire and learn from
- Offers business advice via 1:1 meetings, workshops, networking meetings and talks
- Represents your collective voice on local business issues
- Listens and acts on your concerns
- Offers town planning advice and organises surgeries with WDC planners
BID Leamington is committed to providing on-going support to the businesses within the town and influencing the future direction as the town develops. We recognise that your business’ success also means the success of Royal Leamington Spa, and vice versa, so it’s by working together and supporting each other that we can bring mutually tangible results.