Food & Drink Festival – Applications & Call for Ideas
Applications for BID Levy paying businesses to take a stall or pitch at the Food & Drink Festival are open on the 1st January until the 1st March. On the 1st March applications open to outside traders with a priority first given to local businesses.
Spaces for stalls and pitches sell out within a week of the 1st March deadline so we encourage you to speak to Alison early.
Alongside the festival we are also exploring ideas to further promote this sector and attract return visitors after the weekend of the event. Current ideas we would like your thoughts on are:
- The launch of the ‘Taste Leamington’ brand including website & digital presence.
- A ‘Taste Leamington’ map and guide.
- Take part in our ‘Dine for £20’ voucher offer valid for the month following the festival.
- Demonstrate on the Live Kitchen at the event.
- Give us 1000 of your own flyers to go in the goodie bags and to distribute at the festival Information Tent.
If you are interested in taking part or like the sound of these ideas, please contact Alison on 01926 470 634 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the Food & Drink Festival please see here.
By Alison Shaw
11 January 2016