A Spa Town with a Difference
Royal Leamington Spa is a beautiful, distinct and vibrant town that does things differently to achieve unique results. It matters ‘how’ things are done and at the heart of this are the ideas of ‘community’, ‘creativity’ and ‘wellbeing’. Tapping into this DNA, BID Leamington has set itself apart, delivering distinctive events, activities and building partnerships that have helped the town and its businesses to prosper.
We have achieved a great deal but cannot stand still as the town is changing. Therefore, we will build on this strong foundation as we move forward.
Our Ambition & Project Areas
All this points to a need for the activities set out in our Business Plan. These are grouped under four project areas and explained in more detailed in the following pages. Across our four project areas we will:
- Inspire, deliver and support ambitious ideas and high-quality projects
- Work with our partners to amplify our impact
- Ensure business interests stay at the heart of the conversation
Building on our very strong track record we know the future is exciting if we work together to shape it, but equally, there is a lot to lose if the focused investment, management and stewardship that the BID provides is lost.
In order to deliver this vision, we have identified a range of objectives and projects which are set out in our 2018-2023 Business Plan. We are constantly measuring our performance against our objectives and information about this can be found in our Annual Reports as well as the ‘What We have Achieved’ tabs on the relevant tabs above, or via the links below:
MARKETING, PROMOTIONS, EVENTS: A premier regency shopping & leisure destination
ENHANCING THE EXPERIENCE: A beautiful, welcoming & managed town centre
SUPPORTING BUSINESS: An engaged & supported business community
INFLUENCING & INSPIRING: A thriving centre of commerce & creativity
Further information can be found in the BID Leamington Business Plan below.
- Finance: To ensure efficient and transparent investment with measurable return on investment.
- Promoting: To attract visitors and our neighbours, and retain our local customers.
- Enhancing: To ensure a welcoming, interesting environment while building loyalty and fostering community spirit.
- Supporting: To deliver business support and efficiency savings.
- Partnerships: To work with our partners to achieve added value.